Hello Baby, Hello 2012 — Not Necessarily in That Order
Want to announce a birth to your community? On Tinley Park Patch, it's simpler than you may think.
The encroaching new year got me thinking about babies.
Not about having my own (let's not get ahead of ourselves). But about all of yours. See, even though I'm not a mother, I know the excitement of welcoming a new life in the world must be simply unparalleled.
I would certainly want to shout my new family addition from the rooftops — or at least out the door of my humble Tinley Park condominium.
If you're feeling the same way, we have a solution for you. You can share your special new little boy or girl on Patch, where you can post birth announcements (as well as a handful of other announcements) for free.
I know we're going to welcome some special babies into the world in 2012. So if you're related in any way to a new little one, why not brag about it?
It's easy. Here's how:
- Log into tinleypark.patch.com (The sign-up and login links are in the far upper right corner of the page.)
- Under the news tab, click on announcements. Then click "Add an Announcement" at the top right of the page.
- Fill in the necessary info and select "Births" from the Category drop down menu.
- Then you can share with friends and family by Facebook, Twitter or e-mail.
- If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to e-mail me at email@example.com.
Want more editor's notebooks? (You know you do)
Oh and hey! Like us on Facebook