Mug Shot Monday, Dec. 17
The accompanying photos were taken at the Tinley Park Police Department between Dec. 6-16.
All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park Police and were taken when the accused was booked between Dec. 7-16.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Check Out More Crime and Courts Stories on Tinley Park Patch:
- Report: Man's Burns Require Surgery After Girlfriend Drives Over Him
- School Rivalry Behind Stagg Brawl and Student Arrests
- South Suburban DUI Arrests, Dec. 16
- Murder Trial in Stabbing Death Delayed Again: Court Watch
- Blame it on Brodsky: Court Supervision
- Police Investigate Driveway Crash That Sent Man to Hospital
- Student Hit Cop after Stagg-Andrew Basketball Game: Police
- Blotter: Man Almost Drives Out of Store in Cart With $1K in Merchandise
- Judge to Decide Fate of New Lenox Man Accused of Punching Bartels
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.