Mug Shot Monday, Dec. 24
The accompanying photos were taken at the Tinley Park Police Department between Dec. 14-20.
All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park Police and were taken when the accused was booked between Dec. 14-20.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Check Out More Crime and Courts Stories on Tinley Park Patch:
- South Suburban DUI Arrests, Dec. 23
- Prosecutors Claim Man Washed Up, Went to Bar After Beating Dad: Court Watch
- Bond Reduction Denied for Woman Accused of Driving Over Boyfriend
- Former L-Way Teacher Allegedly Threatened to Shoot School Officials
- Boyfriend Told Police a Different Story on How He Was Run Over
Keep Up With Patch's Continuing Coverage of the Murder in Brookside Glen:
- Fund Established for Sam Children
- Son to Cops: 'Daddy Killed My Mommy'
- District 161 Offers Extra Counselors After Parent Death, Murder Charges
- Police: Husband Charged With Murder in Wife's Death in Brookside Glen
- Bus Routes Canceled Due to Police Investigation
Check Out Patch's Stories From the Manhunt for Two Escaped Convicts:
- Convicted Bank Robber and Prison Escapee Appears in Court
- Daughter's Bank Heist Prank Text Prompts Mom to Call Cops
- FBI: Prison Escapee Caught in Chicago; Cellmate Still at Large
- Fugitive Search Disrupts Funeral at Nearby Church
- Landlord: Mother Turned Away Escaped Convict at Front Door
- Fugitive Manhunt: FBI Posts $50K Reward for Info on Convicts (Updated)
- Orland Park Police Investigating False Bank Robbery Report
- Scenes From a Manhunt (Photo Gallery)
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.