Mug Shot Monday, Nov. 12
The accompanying photos were taken at the Tinley Park Police Department between Nov. 1-7.
All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park Police and were taken when the accused was booked between Nov. 1-7.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Check Out More Crime Stories in Our Police & Fire Section:
- Chicago Man Charged in ATM Armed Robbery
- South Suburban DUI Arrests, Nov. 11
- Hate Crime Guilty Plea Draws Probation: Court Watch
- Wanted for Child Support Delinquency, Nov. 9
- L-W North Grad Allegedly Stabs Friend 25 Times in Rome
- Blotter: Jewelry, Electronics Worth Thousands Taken From Home
- Mug Shot Monday, Nov. 5
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.