Mug Shot Monday, Oct. 15
The accompanying photos were taken at the Tinley Park Police Department and Will County Sheriff's Office between Oct. 6-11.
All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park Police and the Will County Sheriff's Office were taken during when the accused were booked between Oct. 6-11.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Check Out More Crime Stories in Our Police & Fire Section:
- Cops: Palos Man Arranges Sex Date With 'Teen' Online, Tinley Police Show Up Instead (Update)
- South Suburban DUI Arrests, Oct. 14
- Gas Station Murder Arraignment Nears: Court Watch
- Defense: Victim Was the Aggressor in Outriggers Assault Case
- Would You Support a County-Wide 'Violence Tax'? (Poll)
- Citizens' Police Academy Gives Inside Look at Local Law Enforcement
- Blotter: Woman Hit With More Than $1,300 in Fraudulent Credit Card Charges
- Cop Tases Driver Who Tussled With Troopers After DUI Arrest
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.