Mug Shot Monday, Oct. 8
The accompanying photos were taken at the Tinley Park Police Department and Will County Sheriff's Office between Sept. 16-28.
All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park police and Will County Sheriff's Office were taken during when the accused were booked between Sept. 16-28.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Check Out More Crime Stories in Our Police & Fire Section:
- South Suburban DUI Arrests, Oct. 7
- 71-Year-Old Man Charged With Sex Assault of a Child: Court Watch
- Police: Frankfort Burglary Suspect Arrested After Stealing From His Grandma in Tinley
- Cop Tases Driver Who Tussled With Troopers After DUI Arrest
- Agency Removes Animals From Painted Pastures
- What's the Beef? Woman Brings Spoons to a Knife Fight in Meat Dept.
- Police: Harvey Woman Caught Wearing Stolen Underwear Out of Store
- Blotter: Guard Rewarded With Throat Punch From Guy He Saved From Beating
- Sex Offender Watch: What You Need to Know—and Where Not to Go—Before Trick-Or-Treating
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.