The Contest is Now Closed. Thanks for entering.
Congratulations to our winner, Kelley Dillner of Tinley Park, a real estate broker at Prospect Equities in Orland Park. She won a $25 gas card in the random drawing.
Want to show off your little ones in their Easter Sunday best? Do your photos from last weekend's Easter egg hunt bring a smile to your face? Share your pride and joy with the rest of the Southland.
SHARE A PHOTO of your favorite Easter moment by clicking on the "Upload Photos and Videos" button on this article. The photo you submit could have been taken at any time, in any location.
When you share a photograph with the rest of the Patch community, you're automatically entered in a drawing to win a $25 gas card.
Our deadline is 9 p.m., Tuesday, April 10.
OK, now for the rules (yep, we have a few rules).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo that shows your Easter memory to this article, and tell us in the caption why it's your favorite.
- All entries must be received by 9 p.m., Tuesday, April 10.
- You may submit as many photos as you'd like, but each person is only entered once in the drawing.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing. The winner will receive a $25 gas card.
- If you crave more legalese, read our Complete Official Rules.
First-time visitor to Patch? Get "Patched In" through our free e-mail newsletter, where we'll announce the winner of the contest. It's a must to keep up on local news and breaking news alerts.
Click on the name of your town to sign up: Orland Park and Orland Hills,Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields, Oak Forest, Evergreen Park, Homewood-Flossmoor, Palos Park, Palos Heights and Palos Hills, New Lenox, Frankfort, and Mokena.