Live In CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Qualicare Family Homecare is
a dedicated provider of professional high quality health care services.
Our work ethics, values and client/family-centered approach to services along the continuum of care separates us from the rest.
We are interviewing for multiple Live In CNA positions for long term assignments.
The Certified Nursing Assistant under the direction and supervision of the professional nurse performs various duties to meet the client’s needs.
• Provide overall personal care for the client under the direction of the nurse supervisor
• Track and document changes in client’s physical, emotional condition
• Perform light housekeeping
• Participate in the implementation of the client’s care plan
• Assist as needed with:
· other duties as directed by the RN supervisor
• Cheery and bright disposition
• High school diploma or GED
• Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
• Certification as a CNA
• Minimum of two years of documented experience required
• Certified in CPR
• Negative TB skin test
• Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements.
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
• Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information
Please email your resume to email@example.com .