Qualicare Family Homecare is a dedicated provider of professional high quality health care services.
Our work ethics, values and client/family-centered approach to services along the continuum of care separates us from the rest.
We are interviewing for multiple Live in Companion positions for long term assignments.
We provide longer shifts and competitive pay.
The Companion under the direction and supervision of the professional nurse performs various duties to meet the client’s needs.
• Provide overall personal support for the client under the direction of the nurse supervisor
• Meal set ups
• Perform light housekeeping
• Transportation to appointments
• Cheery and bright disposition
• High school diploma or GED
• One year of companion experience
• Certified in CPR or willing to receive certification
• Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements.
• Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
• Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information
Please email your resume to email@example.com