Halloween is here, so get ready for a night of trick-or-treaters. Find out when your kids can knock on doors in search of treats.
Tinley Park Trick-or-Treat Times
Trick-or-treat hours are from 3:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, in Tinley Park. Here are some Halloween safety reminders from the village's website. Go there for more:
- Stay in well-lighted areas
- Never go out alone
- Carry a flashlight
- Trick or treat in your neighborhood and go to houses you know
- Wear white or reflective clothing
- Set a time limit for children to trick-or-treat
- Have your parents check your treats when you get home
Check Out Patch's Halloween Section for More Stories:
- Find Local Haunted Houses in the Tinley Area
- Hyper-Real Halloween Lawn Displays: Insensitive or Ingenius?
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.