Don't feel like cooking for Thanksgiving? Or have your plans for a turkey dinner fallen apart like a freshly pulled wishbone?
These Tinley Park restaurants can help you from going hungry on Thanksgiving. They'll be open and, in some cases, offering special dinners for the holiday.
- Durbin's Pizza: Will be open Thanksgiving Day.
- Egg Headz Cafe: Will be open from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thanksgiving.
- Luby's Pub and Steakhouse: A family-style mean will be served (so expect leftovers), including pumpkin pie. Call Janine at 708 633-8240 for required reservations.
- Old Country Buffet: Will be open until 7 p.m., serving turkey, roast beef, ham and sirloin.
- Olympic Star Restaurant: Will be open until 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- Starbucks: Will be open 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Thanksgiving, and then open 5 a.m. to midnight
- Steak N Shake: Will be open from 10 to 3 a.m. Thanksgiving.
YOUR TURN: Did we miss your favorite restaurant that will be serving food on Thanksgiving? Tell us in the comments section.
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.