A two-story, three-bedroom home located at 17701 Bishop Road in Tinley Park's Radcliffe Subdivision sold for $295,000. The home has 2.5 bathrooms and 2,195 square feet of living space. It was built in 2008. The home features Corian countertops and a ceramic tile backsplash in the kitchen. It has a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace in the family room.
These properties were sold in Tinley Park recently, according to Cook County property records.
- 16632 76th Ave., $135,000
- 7541 174th St., $188,000
- 17701 Bishop Rd., $295,000
- 17119 Oak Park Ave., $190,000
- 17719 Oakwood Dr., $215,000
- 17238 Valley Dr., $274,000
These properties were sold in Tinley Park recently, according to Will County records.
- 7846 Brookside Glen Dr., $299,000
- 9300 Ethyl Ln., $166,500
- 19747 Mulriov Cir., $250,000
- 19508 Southfield Ln., $186,900
- 19527 Southfield Ln., $235,000
- 18323 White Oak Ln., $352,000
Want to see more Tinley Park properties? See the Nov. 29 edition of Sold!
Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Patch Places Real Estate directory.