A three-bedroom split-level home located at 8310 Queen Victoria Lane in Tinley Park sold for $273,000. The home has two bathrooms and 1,727 square feet of living space. It was built in 1990. The home features granite countertops and 42-inch cherry cabinets in the kitchen. It has new white-trim six-panel doors and a brick/stone fireplace in the family room. The home comes with a two-car attached garage and a private/wooded yard.
These properties were sold in Tinley Park recently, according to Cook County property records.
- 6525 163rd Pl., $177,000
- 46 Aegina Ct., $149,500
- 7784 Bristol Park Dr., $232,500
- 16627 Kildare Ct., $184,000
- 17421 Queen Elizabeth Ln., $270,500
- 8310 Queen Victoria Ln., $273,000
These properties were sold in Tinley Park recently, according to Will County records.
- 7846 Brookside Glen Dr., $299,000
- 9300 Ethyl Ln., $166,500
- 19747 Mulriov Cir., $250,000
- 19508 Southfield Ln., $186,900
- 19527 Southfield Ln., $235,000
- 18323 White Oak Ln., $352,000
Want to see more Tinley Park properties? See the Nov. 15 edition of Sold!
Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Patch Places Real Estate directory.