1. Andrew (14-0): Defense remains the constant for the T-Bolts, who overcame a sluggish start in a 58-37 victory over Tinley Park. Double-Double machine Jubril Adekoya scored 17 points and pulled down 17 rebounds. Andrew plays Lincoln-Way West at 7 p.m. Friday in New Lenox.
2. Bloom (16-3): Donald Moore stepped to the free throw line and stepped up his game in the Trojans’ 63-56 victory over Homewood-Flossmoor. He made 17-of-19 free throws as Bloom rallied in the fourth quarter to top H-F for the second time this season. Dejahown Freeman scored 12 points and Lejavius Johnson 10.
3. Marist (16-5): The RedHawks dropped a heart-breaking 64-62 decision to Seton Academy despite the late-game heroics of Nic Weishar and L.J. McIntosh. The two teamed up to help Marist forge a 62-62 tie, but Seton prevailed on 2-footer by Russell Robinson with 2 seconds left. Next for Marist is Friday’s game at Carmel.
4. Homewood-Flossmoor (13-5): While the Vikings have been unable to finish on occasion in non-conference play, they remain undefeated and alone atop the Southwest Suburban Blue standings following a 71-44 victory over Lincoln-Way Central. Antonio Bishop, Rashaan Surles, Jordan Wallace and Tim Williams each scored seven points.
5. Marian Catholic (11-6): Tyler Ulis? Or Tyler Terrific? Ulis erupted for 36 points in the Spartans’ 66-62 victory over West Allis Central (Wis.). Erik Crittenden added 11 points.
Next best in alphabetical order: Brother Rice, Oak Forest, Richards, Sandburg, Stagg.
(Covering the following Patch communities: Chicago Heights, Evergreen Park, Frankfort, Homewood-Flossmoor, Mokena, New Lenox, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Palos, Tinley Park and the neighboring private schools that draw students from those communities).