The encroaching new year got me thinking about babies.
Not about having my own (let's not get ahead of ourselves). But about all of yours. See, even though I'm not a mother, I know the excitement of welcoming a new life in the world must be simply unparalleled.
I would certainly want to shout my new family addition from the rooftops — or at least out the door of my humble condominium.
If you're feeling the same way, we have a solution for you. You can share your special new little boy or girl on Patch, where you can post birth announcements (as well as a handful of other announcements) for free.
I know we're going to welcome some special babies into the world in 2012. So if you're related in any way to a new little one, why not brag about it?
It's easy. Here's how:
- Log into tinleypark.patch.com (The sign-up and login links are in the far upper right corner of the page.)
- Under the news tab, click on announcements. Then click "Add an Announcement" at the top right of the page.
- Fill in the necessary info and select "Births" from the Category drop down menu.
- Then you can share with friends and family by Facebook, Twitter or e-mail.
- If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more editor's notebooks? (You know you do)
Oh and hey! Like us on Facebook