In the second of a three-part video series about area drug use, four drug treatment specialists talk about what leads teens and young adults to use hard drugs, and what can be done to prevent the rising trends.
Panel members in the second video include:
- Kathy Burke, CEO of Robert Crown Center for Health and Education
- Mary Eagan, Rosecrance Treatment Centers Addiction Counselor
- Kathy Passafiume, Orland Township Youth and Family Services Director
- Alison Bautcher, Orland Township Prevention Coordinator
Orland Park Police Deputy Chief Jerry Hughes hosted the discussion.
Part 1: Lockport Grad Recalls Friends Lost to Drugs (Video)
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.