Mug Shot Mondays is a weekly feature on Tinley Park Patch that spotlights mug shots taken at the local police department.
All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park Police and were taken when the accused was booked between Nov. 29-Dec. 6.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Check Out More Crime and Courts Stories on Tinley Park Patch:
- Crime Reports: A Roundup of Home and Car Burglaries
- Court Supervision: Surprise Witness!
- Daughter of Chicago Heights Mayor Arrested: Court Watch
- Ashford House 5 'Disappointed' by Plea Offer: Lawyers
- Busted! Being Short on Cash Comes Up Short as Excuse for Taking Store Items
- Blotter: 4 Stores Cited for Selling Cigarettes to Minors
- Orland Hills Man Charged With Reckless Homicide in Crash
- Tinley Park Woman Dies After Early Morning Car Crash
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.