Mug Shot Mondays is a weekly feature on Tinley Park Patch that spotlights mug shots taken at the local police department.
All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park Police and were taken when the accused was booked between Nov. 20-28.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Check Out More Crime and Courts Stories on Tinley Park Patch:
- Court Supervision: Chris Vaughn Launched For Life
- Busted! Woman's Morning Swim Ruined by Sight of Unwelcome Moon
- Vintage Machine Guns Could Give Police Dept. Some Bucks for Those Bangs
- Special Prosecutor Won't Prosecute Will County Board Member's Son
- Blotter: Beer Cans Up the Coat Sleeves While Driving? That Trick Never Works
- Cigarette Shop Becomes Break-In Target for 2nd Time in Less Than 2 Weeks
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.