All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park police and were taken when the accused were booked from Dec. 21 to 24.
Fan of Crime Stories? You'll want to like our Crime-n-Shame Facebook page.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Other Crime Stories on Tinley Park Patch:
- Tinley Park Man Fined for Shooting Wife With Stun Gun Over a Bet
- Attacker Slices Tinley Park Man With Box Cutter in Home Invasion: Police
- $500 Baby Jesus Taken From Nativity Scene Christmas Eve
- 4 Tinley Park Homes Hit in Burglary Spree: Police
- South Suburban DUI Arrests, Jan. 12
- Crime Sucks, And Pays in Change: Weird Crimes