All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park police and were taken when the accused were booked from Jan. 1 to 7.
Fan of Crime Stories? You'll want to like our Crime-n-Shame Facebook page.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Other Crime Stories on Tinley Park Patch:
- Family Members Say Woman Accused of Killing Al Filan Acted in Self-Defense
- Ohio Prostitute Accused of Killing Al Filan
- Acquaintance Arrested in Connection to Brother Rice Teacher Homicide
- Popcorn and Problematic Celebrity Siblings: Weird Crimes
- Former Drew Peterson Lawyer Drops Lawsuit Against Patch
- Brother Rice Teacher’s Death is Homicide: Coroner
- Police Investigate Death of Brother Rice Teacher
- A Hand in the Till at an Orland Park Business Gets Slapped
- Woman Jumped from LaGrange Bridge Onto I-80: Police