Mug Shot Mondays is a weekly feature on Tinley Park Patch that spotlights mug shots taken at the local police department.
All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park Police and were taken when the accused was booked between Nov. 8-14.
Find out more about the people in the mug shots and the crimes they're accused of in the following stories:
- Adam E. Sonne—Man Says He Planned to Sell Booze He Took for Heroin
- Kenneth M. Bolek—Justice Man Nabbed With Free Bag of Crack
- Anastasia Gabrielle Owens—Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Paraphernalia Charge
- Vincent J. Lorusso—Cops Nab Man With Pot as He Tries to Find Place to Smoke
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Check Out More Crime and Courts Stories on Tinley Park Patch:
- Crime Reports: Couple Foils Attempted Ruse Burglary
- Woman Attacks Cop During Drug Test: Court Watch
- Report: Panduit Loses Record $64M Suit Over Fall That Paralyzed Worker
- Blotter: Purse Stolen From Parked Car Leads to ID Theft
- Busted! Should Coupon Fight Lead to No Country Buffet for Old Man?
- Women to Cops: We Took Clothes Because We Have No Money
- Chicago Man Charged in ATM Armed Robbery
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.