Mug Shot Mondays is a weekly feature on Tinley Park Patch that spotlights mug shots taken at the local police department.
All pictures were submitted by Tinley Park police and were taken during when the accused were booked between Sept. 2-11.
Police report information is provided by the Tinley Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Check Out More Crime Stories in Our Police & Fire Section:
- Police: Harvey Woman Caught Wearing Stolen Underwear Out of Store
- Blotter: Guard Rewarded With Throat Punch From Guy He Saved From Beating
- Sex Offender Watch: What You Need to Know—and Where Not to Go—Before Trick-Or-Treating
- Court Watch: Sentencing Delayed for Animal Neglect Case
- Ashford House Defendant Requests Jury Trial
- Police: Masked Man Robs 7-Eleven at Gunpoint
Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch:
- Subscribe to our newsletters to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- "Like" our Facebook page for updates throughout the day.