.

Portable Potty Ignites on the Fourth

Tinley police and fire crews were called to a local park Wednesday by an anonymous tipster who spotted a flaming outhouse.

An anonymous caller dialed police shortly after 11 p.m. Wednesday to report that a portable outhouse was engulfed in flames in a local park.

Firefighters said the bathroom, which was on the property at Union Creek Park, 19900 80th Ave., , burned completely to the ground.

No one was in the area of the fire, police said, and it was unclear if foul play was to blame. .

The value of the porta-potty was around $1,000, according to to the report. 

Looking for similiar news?

Like Tinley Park Patch on Facebook!

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »