The Bremen High School District 228 board of education could have a few new faces at meetings, following the April 9, 2013 election, if voters decide to elect new members. The ballot will feature six candidates, with three incumbents running against three new comers for three seats on the board.
Below is a listing of the six candidates who will be on the April ballot, along with their hometown.
- Larry Canning, Tinley Park
- Evelyn M. Gleason, Midlothian*
- Leslie Joy Jones, Markham
- Deborah Stearns, Oak Forest*
- Java Rogers, Hazel Crest
- Marc A. Turner, Country Club Hills*
* denotes incumbent candidate