A Chicago staple and local legend, Al's Beef made famous the Italian beef sandwich, dipped in gravy and topped with spicy giardiniera. This location, opened in 2003, upholds and supplements this tradition, including additional fare like burgers, sausages, and in-house cut french fries. Located in a bustling strip mall, this purveyor of classic Chicagoan food features is easily accessible and has a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
- Hours: Sat - Thu, 10:30am - 9pm; Fri, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at street level.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: alsbeef.com/company/menu.asp
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people are friendly and make it a great place to live.
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Italian
- Features: Dinner, Lunch