Ed & Joe's Pizza has been serving Tinley Park since 1963, when owner Michael Clark bought the establishment from his father. Ed & Joe's specializes in thin-crust pizza and makes a wide variety of Italian dishes and appetizers. The bar area off the main dining room has an exhilirating atmosphere, especially on weekends with live music. The entrance to pick up takeout orders is next to the entrance to the restaurant.
- Hours: Dining room and takeout: Tue - Thu, 11am - 10pm, Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, 12pm - 11pm; Sun, 12pm - 10pm. Bar: Tue - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, 11am - 1am; Sat: 12pm - 1am; Sun, 12pm - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp is on the north side of the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, Italian food, alcohol
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ednjoes.com/our_menu.html
- Specialties: Thin-crust pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 47
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual