Eric "Moose" Nasebandt Park
Acquired in 1968, Nasebandt Park offers two ball fields, fitting for a park named after a man credited with bringing youth baseball to Tinley Park. It also offers areas for volleyball and horseshoes, plus a picnic area, picnic shelter (permit required) and a playground. There are parking spaces available.
- Fax: 708-342-4291
- Hours: Dawn to dusk
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: It was named after Eric Nasebandt, who was instrumental in bringing youth baseball to Tinley Park.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Permit requirements: Permit required for shelter.
- Area: 8.65 acres
- Features: Horseshoes, Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables