Little Joe's is a family-owned and operated pizzeria and restaurant that originated on the south side of Chicago in 1958, but has grown and relocated to the suburbs (they have locations in Tinley Park and New Lenox) as the second generation of owners took the reins. It offers a full menu of Italian specialties, including but definitely not limited to pizza, which can be enjoyed in the restaurant or ordered for take out. The website outlines specific specials and promotions, one for almost every day of the week. This same information is also available on Facebook, email, or via text message alerts.
- Hours: Mon -Thu, 11:30am - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am -10:30pm; Sun, 1pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: littlejoesfamouspizza.com/tp_dinner.html
- Specialties: Gluten-free pizza and pasta.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Time honored traditions
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Eggplant Parmigiana, Linguine alla don Abby, Grilled Chicken Bruschetta Sandwich
- Price level: $$
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual