Outriggers is Tinley Park's most well-known fish house and seafood restaurant. Reserve a table online or walk in and sit down in the nautical-themed dining room, and prepare to be inundated with almost unlimited seafood options. The restaurant also serves chicken and beef, barbecue and salads for those with varied preferences, as well as a lunch menu with less expensive dishes.
Outriggers offers a full bar, complete with live entertainment (comedy shows) and specialty drinks, like the frozen martini. Monthly specials, information on catering and online reservation instructions are available on the website.
- Fax: 708-342-2215
- Hours: Mon - Thu, noon - 11pm; Fri -Sat, noon - 12am; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Seafood, Chicken & Beef, Salads
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.outriggersfishhouse.com/about.htm
- Specialties: Seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Italian
- Signature dishes: Chef's filet red snapper, seafood cioppino, seafood jambalaya
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual, business-casual