Potbelly Sandwich Works
Potbelly Sandwich Works was founded in downtown Chicago in 1977 and opened its Tinley Park location thirty-one years later, in 2008. The chain prides itself on its quality ingredients prepared with a smile from helpful and friendly associates. The value of taking care of each customer's needs is paramount. Live musicians perform during lunch times on specific days, which are posted in the store. The website outlines Potbelly Sandwich Works' history and menu, as well as offering store specific information.
- Fax: 708-444-2383
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, soups, side salads, chips, pickles, cookies, smoothies and milkshakes, soft drinks and juice.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: potbelly.com/Food/Menu.aspx
- Specialties: Oven-toasted sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: A wreck sandwich
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Any sandwich with hot peppers. Associates' t-shirts proclaim: "Ya gotta get it hot!"
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual