The Sports Station
Sportstation is the largest sports store in the Midwest, according to its website. The store, located on 171st Street, just east of Harlem Avenue, supplies many youth organizations, travel teams, and professional teams with custom jerseys, sportswear and sports uniforms. Whatever your sporting equipment needs are, store owners said they're sure to have it.
- Hours: Open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes