Tinley Fitness is the Park District's fully equipped gym offering personal training, a swimming pool and group classes, as well as the usual array of cardio and weight machines. Resident membership fees are lower than those for non-residents, but anyone can join the gym by stopping in at the gym and speaking with an associate. Updated group and pool schedules are available online.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, 5:30am - 8:30pm; Sat, 7am - 5pm; Sun, 7am - 4pm. Closes at 8pm on Fridays, Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- What makes this community special?: Friendly community feel and familiarity
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Senior, Student
- Membership info: Walk in and talk to an associate to join.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Peak hours are in the early morning and 6pm - 8pm. The gym is least crowded in the middle of the day.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Number of lanes in the pool: 3
- Pool length: 25 yards
- Diving: No