Village of Tinley Park
Tinley Park Village Hall houses village offices and other administrative functions. The six-member board of trustees meets here at 8 pm on the first, third and fourth Tuesday of the month. Board committees meet at 7:30 pm on the second Tuesday.
A settlement dating back to the 1830s, the former village of Bremen officially incorporated as the Village of Tinley Park in 1890. Edward J. Zabrocki has been mayor since 1981.
- Fax: 708-444-5009
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at ground level
- Founding Date: Jun 27 1890
- What makes this community special?: Tinley Park is known as a great place for families, recognized in 2009 by BusinessWeek magazine as "America's Best Place to Raise Your Kids."
- Services: Offices of public works, village clerk and village administration, as well as the site of village board meetings.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes