Tinley Park firefighters rescued two pit bulls who had inhaled smoke from a garage fire on Ethyl Avenue, Sun-Times Media reports.
Fire crews rescued two pit bulls Wednesday from an afternoon fire that broke out in a garage on in the 9300 block of Ethyl Lane, according to a Sun-Times Media report. READ: Check Out the Sun-Times Media Story for Full Details No one was hurt, but the garage, a car inside and a nearby house were damaged, the report stated, adding that the fire was extinguished in 10 to 15 minutes. Firefighters used "snout-sized" oxygen masks the Tinley Park Fire Department bought 10 years ago to resuscitate the dogs, the report stated. Two Ways to Stay Connected to Tinley Park Patch: